Sunday, September 28, 2008

4 Months!



In my baby book there is a picture of mom's stomach and dad had written 3 1/2 months on the side. So I thought it would be fun to recreate that picture for our baby. When I asked Adam to write 4 months on my stomach with a Sharpie he gave me the strangest look! After I explained it to him he thought it was a neat idea!




I'm still feeling great. I told my mom that I know the baby comes from her gene pool because I'm already craving fruits and veggies! Adam took me to the grocery and I grabbed every produce item in sight! He kept murmuring something about we could always come back for more- but I needed all of them right then!

1 comment:

Candi said...

I love the pic. Clay and I are going to go find out early. The website is www.4dpeek.com and you can go as early as 15 weeks so you could go anytime. It is in Clarksville so a bit of a drive but it will be worth it if we find out.