Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Feeling Fluttery!



I am starting to feel flutters from our baby! It feels like she is taking her tiny fingers and thumping me! I really can pay attention and feel them more at night. I've heard it is usually about the 6month mark when you can feel her movements on the outside of the tummy so Adam will have to wait a little longer to get a high five from her.
I started crib shopping last week and fell in love with a Bratt wrought iron crib. Yesterday my parents called to tell me they have ordered the crib and it should be here in December!!! That is when we are planning to move back to Pulaski so it will be fun to get started on the nursery right away!
We are about 70% sure about what the name will be -I'm just waiting for Adam to be 100% sure until we announce it. Hopefully it will be soon so we can start the monogramming fun!

No comments: