Monday, May 4, 2009

Visit with Taylor Rogers

Taylor Rogers came for a visit last night- she brought her Cookie and Grandpa with her. Sarah Ella looks a little sassy in this picture with Taylor and I hope it's not a indication of what to expect from her when she is older! However, being my daughter it probably is!
Sarah Ella is awake a lot more now. Last night she chose to be really awake from 9pm-1am which is not normal for her. She usually goes to sleep at 11am and then wakes up at 4am. I go to work at 7:30am and of course I give her a lot of kisses before I leave (and Adam gets one too!) Then about 8am she wakes her daddy up to feed her. Adam will watch her until 10am. Then either Fefe, Grandpa or our housekeeper, Ms. Kay, will watch her until I get done working at 5pm. I am only working about 3 days a week so I get to be with her 4 days a week! Sarah Ella has just started to notice her mobile and loves her reflection! She also loves the itsy bitsy spider song. The other day I asked Adam to sing her a song. He decided to sing the entire Vanilla Ice song Ice Ice Baby! It was so funny! Sarah Ella just stared at him!
Our big news last week is that she has graduated from new born diapers to size ones! I was a little sad, but I'm so happy she is growing well. We will got this week for our 2 months check-up and vaccinations :( I wonder how much she will weigh...we are guessing about 11lbs.

No comments: