Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jan 2010

It has been awhile since I've last posted, but now I should be posting a little more since we finally have internet at the house! I'm so excited! Adam found out about the Verizon mi fi wireless internet and unlike the satellite internet it actually works out in the country!
We have been busy little bees lately in 2009 and it seems like 2010 will be just the same. My practice is growing every day and it couldn't be going any better! We are already looking at plans to expand the office this year! When I bought the practice in August I knew I wanted to host a free dental day. In December with the help with the community and lots of volunteers we were able to see 133 patients and give away 25k in dental work! Our office plans to do this every year!
Adam is some how managing to grow his business while working less (and spending lots of time with Sarah Ella!!) He spends the morning with her, takes her to daycare and then picks her up in the evenings. He cherishes his time with her and I'm just a tad jealous :) Adam just got back from snowboarding with some of his friends that he played baseball with in college. They went to Whistler, Canada. He said he's not too sore and that they had a lot of fun!
Sarah Ella is just amazing! She took her first step yesterday! She is sooo busy when she is awake. Crawling everywhere! She loves to go to the dog bowls and play in the water. She also likes taking her push behind toys and turning upside down and then sledding on them. She says dadada a lot and bababa. No mama yet. She finally started to eat baby food last month!! Since she was 4 months I've tried to introduce her to cereal and she would have nothing to do with solid food! She really likes chicken and stars soup and english peas. She tolerates the baby food in jars, but would much rather have something that a grown up is eating. Her favorite toy to play with is the box her diapers come in- she pushes it down the hall. She also likes to tear pages out of magazines. Every time I go to the store I have to make myself NOT buy baby toys b/c she would rather play with a household item.

2 comments:

Penny1215 said...

So glad everything is going well for you and your family!! Your such a good person and you deserve good things.

~K.B.~ said...

Where are the new posts and pictures of SE??? I need a fix of her cuteness!!! LOL!
Hope all is going well with you guys. Glad to hear that your dad is doing better.