Thursday, November 6, 2008

Doctors appt 21weeks 5days


I thought that we weren't going to have an eventful dr. appt so I told Adam he didn't need to come with me. As soon as I got there I was told to go into the Ultrasound room! They said the last tech. I saw was a fill-in so they wanted the full-time one to verify gender. I was sooo excited! We verified that it was 100% a girl! Yay! Then I got to watch her on the screen for a little bit. I hadn't had lunch yet so Sarah Ella wasn't active at all. She was on her belly in a ball! She moved twice and it was so cool because I got to see the movement and feel it too! My iron levels were normal today as was my blood pressure and urine sample. Sarah Ella's heart rate was 144bpm. So far, I have gained a total of 10lbs during the pregnancy. My next appt is Dec. 17th. I will be checked for gestational diabetes then. The best part is that we will get a 3-d Ultrasound at that appt! Enjoy Sarah Ella's pictures! More to come in 6wks!

2 comments:

dannis678 said...

I can't wait to see the 3D images!
~and love the name!

Family said...

I saw your link on facebook. I am also a blogger and I love keeping up with new babies! So I will be checking back for pictures!
Talia Nutting