Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Moving Weekend

Adam and I are packing up the Memphis house to move to my hometown- Pulaski, TN. We just put the Memphis house FSBO last week. Hopefully we will have luck selling it since it's right next to the Univ. of Memphis. Adam plans to commute the first month while he ties up his business in Memphis. He still is going to work for Shoemaker Financial and see his clients in Memphis (and Knoxville), but he will have a Shoemaker office in Pulaski. I still haven't finalized my work plans yet! I'm excited to start working, but I want to make sure I make a good decision of where to practice.

I've been gone for over 8 years now and I'm so excited to finally go back home! We are moving into the house I grew up in which is really neat. The painters have finished the interior and the carpet cleaners were there yesterday so it is like a brand new house. We will be less than a mile from my parents and we will also be closer to Adam's parents who live in Knoxville.

Sarah Ella is doing great. It feels like she is still really low when she moves. My back has been hurting - probably a rib. It's something that happens in some pregnancies from what I've read. It gets worse in the evening. Hopefully it won't progress or maybe it will just get better by itself! We are excited about our Dec. 17th doctor appt. It will be our last appt. in Memphis. I'm going to have to find another doctor this month that will be closer to home.

No comments: