Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ultrasound Day!


We just got back from having our ultrasound! West and Teresa Chiles (Sarah Ella's Godparents), Mom and Dad and of course Adam were all there during the sonogram. Fleecy Johnson was our technician and she was nice enough to let everyone stand around the room. All of her body parts look normal and her insides are normal too. She is estimated at 5lbs and 9oz. I will hit the 34 week mark tomorrow. However, when the baby was being measured I noticed that the estimate had her close to 36 weeks. So she might be making a debut early! Sarah Ella is head down and her little feet are planted under my ribs. I drank part of a Sun-drop and did some exercises so that Sarah Ella would be awake and in a good position. However, she slept the entire time (her lips did move a little) and she was in a position so that we could only get 3D profile shots of her face. My next appt is for Feb. 6th.

1 comment:

Laura (speaking for everyone!) said...

I love the picture of SarahElla. Glad your ultrasound went well! Fleecy is a very good friend of mine!