Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

We have had a busy month! We are all moved in to the house in Pulaski. It's not cute yet, but it is functional at least. We traveled to Knoxville to see family and friends the week after Christmas. Adam is all moved in to his new office in Pulaski and is excited! I start work this Monday. Adam is literally two blocks away from my office! So we will be doing a lot of lunch dates. Adam put up Sarah Ellas crib last night. Adams mom, Judy, gave us a beautiful pink chair and ottoman for Christmas. So Sarah Ella's room is starting to come together! We still need a dresser/changing table and a crib mattress so let me know if anyone as suggestions about what and where to get those!
Sarah Ellas has hiccups A LOT! It is so cute! She hasn't really changed positions since the last ultrasound. Her little feet are cozy under my right side of ribs! I'm excited that we have hit the 30wk mark! For some reason that was a milestone for me! I feel like time should just fly now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have heard as far as the crib matress is concerned that you can get the $80 one at Babies R Us (cheapest I have seen) and use those. THey have to sleep with that guard around them for so long- they aren't uncomfortable. :) Hope that helps. I am super excited for you guys! I can't wait to see who comes first. We will hit the 27 week mark on Monday- but I will only go to 37-38 if all goes well and they want stop them if they start to come from 34 on! Crazy! :)

Penny1215 said...

I'm afraid to tell you but the further you get into the pregnancy the longer it takes. 30 weeks is a great mark to hit though. Everything is fairly safe after that point. Congratulations. I just had my first girl back in April. She is so sweet. I know your super excited. Keep us updated. Where is your practice here in Pulaski. Do you do route canals? I'm in need!!

Penny1215 said...

Oops I guess that would be root canal, rather than route canal...I was distracted. Now I feel silly!!