Friday, February 6, 2009

35 week update

We just had our first appointment with Beth Gist who is the midwife that will deliver Sarah Ella. All my blood work looked great from the last visit. Sarah Ella's heartbeat was between 140 and 150bpm. Beth felt around on my tummy and we found all of Sarah Ellas body parts. She is still head down. Beth told us that March is a busy baby month this year. I asked about inducing labor and she said that it would be safe to do at 39wks, but that we should schedule soon because of the limited time slots available. We went ahead and scheduled induction for Friday March 6th at 5am! I can't believe that is just 4wks away! We will go next Friday for a check-up and routine exam.

1 comment:

Laura (speaking for everyone!) said...

How exciting! I know you can't wait to meet your baby girl!