Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pictures!!!

This was the 3-d pic from 1/29/09 This is the 3-d pic from today (2/19/09) She looks so much bigger! Her hand is next to her face!
I had such a wonderful experience today. This morning I woke up and was so worried! I called mom and told her I was concerned that the cord could be around Sarah Ella's neck I would never know until it was too late. Mom told me that those worries are normal, but unfounded and it would be ok. About 30mins later I got a call from Fleecy who said she could get me in for a 4-d ultrasound today. What an answered prayer from God! Adam is in Memphis until Saturday so he wasn't able to go. Mom came with me and we got to see Sarah Ella. She is perfectly fine - Fleecy even showed us that the cord is far away from her neck! We got a really cute profile picture of Sarah Ella. Her little hand is by her face. Fleecy was also able to print out the other cute picture from 1/29/09 in color (last time the color printer was not working.) So it is fun to compare pictures that are 3 weeks apart.

No comments: