Friday, February 20, 2009

37 Week Dr. Appt

Just got finished seeing Beth for our 37 week appointment. Adam is in Memphis for the week and could not be there. So he insisted he be on speaker phone during the appt! Beth let us know that I tested positive for group B strep. That was scary to hear, but after googling it I see that it is pretty common. It is just one of those things that up to 40% of healthy women have for no reason. The good thing is that we know to start IV antibiotics during labor so Sarah Ella will be protected. It will probably not affect either of us in an adverse way. Sarah Ella's heart beat was in the 150bpm range and sounded very healthy. Of course she is still head down, but has switched sides she is laying on. Her feet are now pointed at my left side. When Beth was feeling her she pushed her bottom out really far so we could see the outline very clearly! How cute?! Next week Beth will check to see if I have made any progress which will determine if I go to the hospital on Thursday night March 5th or on Friday morning March 6th. I can't believe it is just two weeks away now! Yay!

No comments: