Thursday, February 19, 2009

Baby Shower!

Pictures from the baby shower! What a beautiful diaper cake Robyn made!


Aunt Joy sent Sarah Ella some really pretty gifts!








Adam loved the "I love daddy" sleeper and the hairbows Robyn made!







Mom and Adam- Adam didn't think it was funny we were making fun of him!




Adam loved the idea of a hooded towel!





The beautiful bedding Judy (adam's mom) made!






Another view of the bedding! Love it!!!







Mom and Adam. Adam was soooo excited to go through all the gifts for Sarah Ella!








Krissy, Me, Adam and Grace (Adam's sister) Krissy and Grace drove all the way from Knoxville just for the day!







Judy gave Adam cigars to pass out at the hospital.






The beautiful quilts my Aunt Pat made! She is so talented!





Krissy, me, Grace and baby Grace (nikki's baby)







Aunt Katelin, Mom (Fefe), Judy (nana) and me!







Catherine, Bubba, Karen and Lisa








Opening the bedding Judy made - I just can't believe how perfect it was!






Opening the paintings my mom made for the nursery-one of the paintings is of the bunny brushing her teeth!









































No comments: